10 questions with... Sarah Pettegree of Bray’s Cottage Pork Pies
- Credit: sarah pettegree
Each week we put a local resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Sarah Pettegree of Bray's Cottage Pork Pies.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
Ancient, beautiful, vibrant.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
My other half Derek, Dr Tim Kinnaird for food and medicine and Candi from Candi's Chutney so there would be another woman and I'm sure she could keep us all entertained.
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
A young Judi Dench.
- 1 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Bars and clubs see busy night as police up patrols
- 4 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party
- 5 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 6 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
On Saturday I'd go shopping in the Lanes and sample some of the street food from the market (the stall have got so good recently). In the evening I'd go to Benedicts for a big dinner with all my friends, we'd then take over the street for dancing and 4DJones can play. On Sunday I'd spend the entire day at The Sainsbury Cenre.
• What's your mantra in life?
It's too rude for publication, but the second word is 'them'. Also Eat all the colours.
• Which song defines your life?
Don't Fence Me In.
• What's your biggest fear?
The things we are doing to the environment.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
In the city as we live in North Norfolk and its something we don't do nearly enough.
• What one thing could you never live without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org