10 questions with... Principal of the Hewett Academy, Rebecca Handley Kirk
- Credit: Inspiration Trust
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Rebecca Handley Kirk, new principal of The Hewett Academy.
• Describe Norwich in three words…
Friendly, relaxed, vibrant.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
My husband, my mum and my dad.
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be anyone else who would you be?
Elizabeth Bennett from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 8 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 9 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 10 New pop-up dried flower store opens in Norwich
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Hiring a boat to tour the broads and dinner in the city.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
I'd rather go out for a meal with my family and friends.
• What do you like most about Norwich?
It's a vibrant city with the broads and coast on the doorstep.
• What's your mantra in life?
When the rug gets pulled from under you, jump!
• What's your biggest fear?
• Which one thing could you never be without?
My cat, Bruce.
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
Spend my holidays on a boat in the Mediterranean.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com