10 questions with... Comedian, Phill Jupitus
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put someone in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with comedian and performance poet Phill Jupitus who will be at Norwich Playhouse on February 22 and 23.
Describe Norwich in three words…
'East Anglian city' OR 'Has no volcanoes' OR Market. Shops. Pubs.
If you were stranded on a desert island with three people, who would you want them to be?
My wife and daughters. They'd kill me within the week.
You may also want to watch:
If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
Anybody who can play piano really well.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 4 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 8 'Happy, carefree' memories of Samson and Hercules flood in
- 9 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 10 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I'd start drinking again and go on a leisurely pub crawl, then work my way through the top ten attractions according to 'Tripadvisor'. Spend too much money in The Book Hive, and finally in an ideal scenario Delia Smith would have me round for dinner.
Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
Out. Don't be silly.
What's your mantra in life?
'Where are my keys?'
Which song defines your life?
Safe European Home by The Clash.
What's your biggest fear?
What one thing could you never be without?
Stuff to make art with. Paper, pens, pencils scissors, glue.
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy an art supplies shop.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com