10 questions with... Comedian, Phill Jupitus
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put someone in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with comedian and performance poet Phill Jupitus who will be at Norwich Playhouse on February 22 and 23.
Describe Norwich in three words…
'East Anglian city' OR 'Has no volcanoes' OR Market. Shops. Pubs.
If you were stranded on a desert island with three people, who would you want them to be?
My wife and daughters. They'd kill me within the week.
You may also want to watch:
If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
Anybody who can play piano really well.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I'd start drinking again and go on a leisurely pub crawl, then work my way through the top ten attractions according to 'Tripadvisor'. Spend too much money in The Book Hive, and finally in an ideal scenario Delia Smith would have me round for dinner.
Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
Out. Don't be silly.
What's your mantra in life?
'Where are my keys?'
Which song defines your life?
Safe European Home by The Clash.
What's your biggest fear?
What one thing could you never be without?
Stuff to make art with. Paper, pens, pencils scissors, glue.
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy an art supplies shop.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com