10 questions with...Panto star David Burilin
- Credit: Simon Finlay Photography
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with David Burilin, who stars as Jack Trottalot in this year's Norwich Theatre Royal pantomime, Jack & the Beanstalk.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
Beautiful, welcoming, homely
• If you were stranded with three people on a deserted island, who would you want them to be?
My panto co-star David Gant, Ryan Reynolds and JRR Tolkien.
• If you could be any other person, who would you choose?
Luke Skywalker or Master Yoda
- 1 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 2 Busy Norwich city centre road closed due to accident
- 3 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 4 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 5 MP to hold meeting over huge patient backlog at city surgery
- 6 Man who founded Norwich vet hospital retiring after 33 years
- 7 Couple's horror at 'mindless vandalism' as Christmas lights torn down
- 8 'I was a bit gutted' - What change of crest means for Norwich City tattoo fans
- 9 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 10 Charity worker risks losing THOUSANDS due to ongoing moving delays
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Doing what I love which is performing at the Theatre Royal.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
A night in the city with friends, including David Gant.
• What's your mantra in life?
• What's your biggest fear?
After being cured of my fear of flying last year, I would have to say fear itself.
• Which one thing could you never be without?
• What song defines your life?
No song has been written to define me.
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
Nothing would change to how I live now, I just wouldn't have to worry about money.
• Would you like to take part in this feature? Email firstname.lastname@example.org