10 questions with... Norwich School of Beauty Principal, Sam Cummings
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Sam Cummings, Principal of The Norwich School of Beauty.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
Friendly, historic, relaxed.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
Peter Kay, Bear Grylls and of course my husband Pete.
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
It would have to be Hermione Granger, the wand, the adventures, the hair and not to mention the bag that has everything you could wish for!
- 1 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 2 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
- 3 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 6 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 'Turn up!' Groomer's plea to no-show pet owners
- 9 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 10 'More of a service than a business': Bid to turn pub into local shop
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I would have a leisurely morning with my family and then have a BBQ with our two dogs, and go for a good walk. On Sunday whilst the sun was shining I'd like to go canoeing with my three girls. Perfect.
• What's your mantra in life?
If you work hard enough, you can achieve anything, so dream big.
• Which song defines your life?
This is so tough! Oooh how about When The Going Gets Tough?
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
Well if I could, I would have a few glasses down the local with my husband and then go home and watch a good film.
• What one thing could you never live without?
My family and of course moisturiser!
• What's your biggest fear?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would let each person in my family (5 of us) choose a holiday and whilst going on the holidays have a good think about how we would spend the rest of our lives. You only live once, so make it count.
• If you would like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com