10 questions with... Norwich panto star Joe Press
- Credit: NTR
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Joe Press who joins the Ensemble in Norwich Theatre Royal's festive pantomime – which this year is Sleeping Beauty. Joe, He started his training at the BRIT School before graduating from Laine Theatre Arts.
Describe Norwich in three words…
Quaint, unique, historic.
If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
Judi Dench, Daniel Radcliffe and Kenneth Branagh.
If you could be anyone else who would you be?
- 1 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 2 Sewage seeps through floorboards and blocks sinks in apartment block
- 3 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 4 Why NR3 is being dubbed the 'new Shoreditch'
- 5 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 6 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 7 Jailed in Norfolk: Drug dealer and man who raped teenage girl
- 8 Fire crews attend commercial building blaze near Norwich
- 9 Fashion boutique to shut with FOUR MONTH closing down sale
- 10 Huge 'magazine worthy' bungalow near Norwich is back up for sale for £1.1m
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
A day by the Broads or exploring a seaside town and then a Sunday Brunch complete with a wander around the city.
Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
A night in with the family and a takeaway over anything. But a night at the theatre in Norwich is always a good choice!
What's your mantra in life?
What's meant for you won't go past you.
Which song defines your life?
Right now I definitely haven't found that, but a good musical theatre cast recording can replace my life sometimes.
What's your biggest fear?
I'm not one to actually hold fears. But I'm rather claustrophobic.
Which one thing could you never be without?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Go to New York an Invest in a Theatre.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org