10 questions with... Norwich panto star Joe Press
- Credit: NTR
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Joe Press who joins the Ensemble in Norwich Theatre Royal's festive pantomime – which this year is Sleeping Beauty. Joe, He started his training at the BRIT School before graduating from Laine Theatre Arts.
Describe Norwich in three words…
Quaint, unique, historic.
If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
Judi Dench, Daniel Radcliffe and Kenneth Branagh.
You may also want to watch:
If you could be anyone else who would you be?
- 1 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 2 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 3 'Freedom Day' Hindu wedding in Norwich watched by 5m plus people
- 4 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party
- 5 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 6 Bars and clubs see busy night as police up patrols
- 7 Faulty streetlights in city suburb prompt safety fears at night
- 8 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Calls for 'white elephant' bus lane to be opened for emergencies
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
A day by the Broads or exploring a seaside town and then a Sunday Brunch complete with a wander around the city.
Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
A night in with the family and a takeaway over anything. But a night at the theatre in Norwich is always a good choice!
What's your mantra in life?
What's meant for you won't go past you.
Which song defines your life?
Right now I definitely haven't found that, but a good musical theatre cast recording can replace my life sometimes.
What's your biggest fear?
I'm not one to actually hold fears. But I'm rather claustrophobic.
Which one thing could you never be without?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Go to New York an Invest in a Theatre.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org