10 questions with... Norwich panto star, Ben Langley
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put a local resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Norfolk-based comedy actor Ben Langley who returns to Norwich Theatre Royal this Christmas for his fourth successive panto.
• Describe Norwich in three words…
Accessible, clean, fun.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
Bear Grylls because he can catch food and build shelter. Gordon Ramsey because he'll be able to cook-up top dishes. And World Famous Pop Sensation Rihanna because she's good at building sand castles.
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be anyone else who would you be?
The boyfriend of World Famous Pop Sensation Rihanna.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Well, If the World Famous Pop Sensation Rihanna wasn't available I would take my lush wife for a meal at Carluccios followed by a theatre event at Norwich Theatre Royal then a beer in the Coach and Horses and back to the top room at The Princes Hotel in St Andrews.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
After the weekend I just described I'm going to have a night in now... and FaceTime the World Famous Pop Sensation Rihanna.
• What's your mantra in life?
Onwards and upwards.
• Which song defines your life?
Movin' On Down The Line by The Black Crowes.
• What's your biggest fear?
My wife finding out about me and World Famous pop sensation Rihanna.
• Which one thing could you never be without?
My delusional intimate relationship with... yes, you've guessed it... Su Pollard.
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
Normal stuff: invest in property and my children's education.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org