10 questions with... Norwich panto star, Ben Langley
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put a local resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Norfolk-based comedy actor Ben Langley who returns to Norwich Theatre Royal this Christmas for his fourth successive panto.
• Describe Norwich in three words…
Accessible, clean, fun.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
Bear Grylls because he can catch food and build shelter. Gordon Ramsey because he'll be able to cook-up top dishes. And World Famous Pop Sensation Rihanna because she's good at building sand castles.
• If you could be anyone else who would you be?
The boyfriend of World Famous Pop Sensation Rihanna.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 5 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 6 Two Norwich shops named among UK's best independent stores
- 7 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 8 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 9 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 10 REVEALED: Hotspots in Norwich with the most burglaries
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Well, If the World Famous Pop Sensation Rihanna wasn't available I would take my lush wife for a meal at Carluccios followed by a theatre event at Norwich Theatre Royal then a beer in the Coach and Horses and back to the top room at The Princes Hotel in St Andrews.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
After the weekend I just described I'm going to have a night in now... and FaceTime the World Famous Pop Sensation Rihanna.
• What's your mantra in life?
Onwards and upwards.
• Which song defines your life?
Movin' On Down The Line by The Black Crowes.
• What's your biggest fear?
My wife finding out about me and World Famous pop sensation Rihanna.
• Which one thing could you never be without?
My delusional intimate relationship with... yes, you've guessed it... Su Pollard.
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
Normal stuff: invest in property and my children's education.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com