10 questions with… Creator of Norwich fashion brand Tramp Menswear
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Sapphire Plant, Norwich University of Arts graduate and founding owner of Norwich fashion brand Tramp Menswear.
1. Describe Norwich in three words...
Old, fun and home.
2. If you were stranded on a desert island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
Channing Tatum, Matthew McConaughey and Leonardo DiCaprio. I don't think I would ever get bored!
You may also want to watch:
3. If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
My cat Leo because all he does is sleep and play all day long.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 4 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 5 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 6 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction
- 10 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
4. How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
A night's stay at The Maids Head Hotel. It has lush rooms and is super close to the bars on a Saturday night!
5. What's your mantra in life?
Don't regret the things you didn't do, you'll never regret the things you did.
6. Which song defines your life?
I don't think there is a song that defines my life but my favourite song is London Town by Mr Eazi.
7. Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
A night in front of the TV any day of the week. I have a super busy life so watching Love Island and stuffing my face with chocolate is pretty much me every night nowadays. And the same goes for my other half, even though he doesn't like to admit it.
8. What's your biggest fear?
That one day I will be a nanny. Who wants to grow old?
9. What one thing could you never live without?
hocolate... I think that's every girl.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Invest it into my business, Tramp Menswear... and give a little to my family and friends.
If you'd like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org