10 questions with... Norfolk Wildlife Rescue founder Kevin Murphy
- Credit: submitted
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Kevin Murphy, a Norfolk Coordinator for British Divers Marine Life Rescue and founder of the Norfolk Wildlife Rescue group.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
Vibrant, welcoming, diverse.
• If you were stranded with three people on a deserted island, who would you want them to be?
Johnnie Peacock, Sir David Attenborough and Peter Kay.
• If you could be any other person, who would it be?
I'd like to be Martin Luther King.
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 3 Quaint 'tucked away' house is for sale for the first time in almost 30 years
- 4 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
- 5 Waiting game over fate of housing bid for former school playing field
- 6 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 7 See inside this £1.15m Bridgerton-style city centre period property
- 8 Plea to get 5ft mega bush axed from busy pavement
- 9 City pub 'full of life again' after busy opening weekend
- 10 Reunion for workers from the historic city factory still going strong
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in the city?
I'd start by taking a canoe trip along the River Wensum, then grab lunch at The Forum. In the evening I'd go for some drinks at Platform 12 before catching a show at the Theatre Royal. On Sunday I'd visit the castle and take in the history then go for a stroll around one of the many great parks in the city.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
I'd definitely prefer a night out in one of the many great pubs/bars the city has to offer.
• What's your mantra in life?
Treat others how you wish to be treated.
• Which song defines your life?
Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
• What's your biggest fear?
Not completing my bucket list.
• Which one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I'd take a trip around the world to visit all the top wildlife spots.
• Would you like to take part in this weekly feature? Email firstname.lastname@example.org