10 questions with... Norfolk Wildlife Rescue founder Kevin Murphy
- Credit: submitted
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Kevin Murphy, a Norfolk Coordinator for British Divers Marine Life Rescue and founder of the Norfolk Wildlife Rescue group.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
Vibrant, welcoming, diverse.
• If you were stranded with three people on a deserted island, who would you want them to be?
Johnnie Peacock, Sir David Attenborough and Peter Kay.
• If you could be any other person, who would it be?
I'd like to be Martin Luther King.
- 1 See inside this 'stunning' £700k family home for sale in a Norwich suburb
- 2 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 3 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 4 Mum-to-be outraged after yobs vandalise 13 cars in suburb
- 5 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 6 Family living in city's 'worst' council house despair over new damp
- 7 Huge food festival with Liberty X and S Club All Stars heading to Norwich
- 8 'Such a shame': Independent card shop announces closure with sale
- 9 Graduate outraged after being handed tax bill for unoccupied student digs
- 10 Extra security measures approved for flats plagued by drug use
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in the city?
I'd start by taking a canoe trip along the River Wensum, then grab lunch at The Forum. In the evening I'd go for some drinks at Platform 12 before catching a show at the Theatre Royal. On Sunday I'd visit the castle and take in the history then go for a stroll around one of the many great parks in the city.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
I'd definitely prefer a night out in one of the many great pubs/bars the city has to offer.
• What's your mantra in life?
Treat others how you wish to be treated.
• Which song defines your life?
Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
• What's your biggest fear?
Not completing my bucket list.
• Which one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I'd take a trip around the world to visit all the top wildlife spots.
• Would you like to take part in this weekly feature? Email firstname.lastname@example.org