10 questions with... Mustard TV’s Dan Bancroft
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Mustard TV presenter, Dan Bancroft.
• Describe Norwich in three words…
Friendship, family, fun.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
I think I'd pick Meatloaf, Bruce Forsyth and Louise Redknapp.
• If you could be anyone else (real or fictional) who would you be?
I'd like to be my dog, because I think she has a pretty good life.
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 4 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 5 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 6 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 7 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 8 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 9 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 10 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I'd pot about the city for a while during the day before getting a beer and burger meal from Wetherspoons because it's great value, then I'd love to spend the evening in Hy's nightclub, so if that could reopen for one night only it would be perfect. On Sunday I'd have a very chilled out day and head over to my local pub.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
I do enjoy watching Saturday night TV with a takeaway.
• What's your mantra in life?
Be on time. I'm obsessed with punctuality.
• Which song defines your life?
Russ Abbot's Atmosphere.
• What's your biggest fear?
People not laughing at my jokes.
• Which one thing could you never be without?
Sleep, I'm a big advocate of naps.
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I'd use most of it for good and a little for evil.
• Would you like to take part in this weekly feature? Email email@example.com