10 questions with... Mustard TV’s Dan Bancroft
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Mustard TV presenter, Dan Bancroft.
• Describe Norwich in three words…
Friendship, family, fun.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
I think I'd pick Meatloaf, Bruce Forsyth and Louise Redknapp.
• If you could be anyone else (real or fictional) who would you be?
I'd like to be my dog, because I think she has a pretty good life.
- 1 REVEALED: New leisure venue replacing Riverside Chinese
- 2 Final warning for officer following clash between two women and cops
- 3 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 4 Norwich family heart-broken to find charity plants stolen
- 5 Restaurant loses walk-in trade after months of roadworks
- 6 Three-vehicle crash closes part of A47 near Norwich
- 7 Teenager holding knife chases boy along city road
- 8 Woman in serious condition in hospital after crash between two cars and van
- 9 Moped racket keeps 'exhausted' homeowners up at night
- 10 Revealed: All the city road closures for Run Norwich
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I'd pot about the city for a while during the day before getting a beer and burger meal from Wetherspoons because it's great value, then I'd love to spend the evening in Hy's nightclub, so if that could reopen for one night only it would be perfect. On Sunday I'd have a very chilled out day and head over to my local pub.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
I do enjoy watching Saturday night TV with a takeaway.
• What's your mantra in life?
Be on time. I'm obsessed with punctuality.
• Which song defines your life?
Russ Abbot's Atmosphere.
• What's your biggest fear?
People not laughing at my jokes.
• Which one thing could you never be without?
Sleep, I'm a big advocate of naps.
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I'd use most of it for good and a little for evil.
• Would you like to take part in this weekly feature? Email firstname.lastname@example.org