10 questions with... Mustard TV’s Dan Bancroft
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Mustard TV presenter, Dan Bancroft.
• Describe Norwich in three words…
Friendship, family, fun.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
I think I'd pick Meatloaf, Bruce Forsyth and Louise Redknapp.
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be anyone else (real or fictional) who would you be?
I'd like to be my dog, because I think she has a pretty good life.
- 1 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 2 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 5 Pensioner can't leave home because of 'obstacle course' outside
- 6 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 7 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 8 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 'Amazing' teen denied urgent mental health referral weeks before death
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I'd pot about the city for a while during the day before getting a beer and burger meal from Wetherspoons because it's great value, then I'd love to spend the evening in Hy's nightclub, so if that could reopen for one night only it would be perfect. On Sunday I'd have a very chilled out day and head over to my local pub.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
I do enjoy watching Saturday night TV with a takeaway.
• What's your mantra in life?
Be on time. I'm obsessed with punctuality.
• Which song defines your life?
Russ Abbot's Atmosphere.
• What's your biggest fear?
People not laughing at my jokes.
• Which one thing could you never be without?
Sleep, I'm a big advocate of naps.
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I'd use most of it for good and a little for evil.
• Would you like to take part in this weekly feature? Email email@example.com