10 questions with... Mustard TV’s Beth Davison
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Mustard TV presenter, Beth Davison.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
My favourite place.
• If you were stranded with three people on a deserted island, who would you want them to be?
Mustard TV producer Kate Wincup (I have to say that because she's sitting right next to me), Zayn Malik and Bear Grylls as he'd help us all stay alive. I think the four of us would have a pretty great time.
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be any other person, who would it be?
Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, because she's brilliant and I'd love to be able to do magic.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 3 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 4 Stylish bungalow to rent on edge of Norwich - and it even has a hot tub
- 5 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 6 Police cordon remains in place after serious sex assault in Norwich
- 7 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 8 IKEA: What went wrong?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in the city?
I'd spend Saturday morning wandering the Lanes, grab some food in the Last Wine Bar and end the evening with a few drinks in the Playhouse bar. On Sunday I'd have a very relaxed day and head to Biddy's for afternoon tea.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
I'd definitely prefer to spend a night in watching Netflix.
• What's your mantra in life?
I don't really have one to be honest, but sometimes I do tell myself to be a better adult.
• Which song defines your life?
Anything by Taylor Swift, but if I had to pick I'd probably go with Shake It Off or Clean.
• What's your biggest fear?
• Which one thing could you never be without?
Music, I'm addicted to my Spotify playlists.
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I'd give some of the money to charity and then I'd take everyone away on an amazing holiday.
• Would you like to take part in this weekly feature? Email email@example.com