10 Questions with... Mustard TV presenter Helen McDermott
- Credit: Steve Adams
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with television presenter Helen McDermott.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
I love it.
• If you were stranded with three people on a deserted island, who would you want them to be?
Darren Eadie (I have to say that, because he's sitting right next to me) and my cats...I'm not sure my partner will be very happy about that arrangement though.
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be any other person who would it be?
I'd love to be Ginger Rogers because she was such a brilliant dancer and got to work with Fred Astaire.
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 3 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 4 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 5 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 6 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 7 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 8 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 9 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 10 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I would go out to one of the city's wonderful restaurants and enjoy a meal with some of my close friends on the Saturday, then on Sunday I'd go for a swim.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night on the town?
Definitely a night in front of the television watching my old appearances.
• What's your mantra in life?
Keep yew a troshin'
• Which song defines your life?
Gene Kelly's Singin' in the rain.
• What's your biggest fear?
• Which one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I probably wouldn't tell anyone.
• If you'd like to take part in 10 Questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org