10 questions with… Singer-songwriter Maya Law headed for Sundown Festival
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Maya Law ahead of her first Sundown Festival performance where she will be sharing a stage with the likes of Zara Larsson, Ms Banks and Clean Bandit.
1.Describe Norwich in three words...
Mostly pretty cool
2. If you were stranded on a dessert island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
My mum, Bear Grylls and Russell Brand
3. If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
- 1 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 4 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 5 £3,000 worth of beauty products stolen from Sainsbury's store
- 6 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
- 7 Eight-bed detached house in NR3 up for auction for £300k
- 8 High-end boutique reopens in its former shop
- 9 Woman with incurable cancer left devastated after car and jewellery stolen
- 10 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
4. How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Hanging out with my friends and family eating some nice food and drinking some nice drinks
5. What's your mantra in life?
Be happy and deal with your sadness as soon as possible
6. Which song defines your life?
In My Bed by Amy Winehouse
7. Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
I'd rather go out and then come home later and watch TV
8. What's your biggest fear?
9. What one thing could you never live without?
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy my parents a house
If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com