10 questions with… Singer-songwriter Maya Law headed for Sundown Festival
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Maya Law ahead of her first Sundown Festival performance where she will be sharing a stage with the likes of Zara Larsson, Ms Banks and Clean Bandit.
1.Describe Norwich in three words...
Mostly pretty cool
2. If you were stranded on a dessert island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
My mum, Bear Grylls and Russell Brand
You may also want to watch:
3. If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
- 1 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 2 Norwich's Jack Wills store to close
- 3 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 4 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 7 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 8 Norwich city centre roundabout revamp remains 'firmly in pipeline'
- 9 New Covid testing site opens near Norwich
- 10 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
4. How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Hanging out with my friends and family eating some nice food and drinking some nice drinks
5. What's your mantra in life?
Be happy and deal with your sadness as soon as possible
6. Which song defines your life?
In My Bed by Amy Winehouse
7. Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
I'd rather go out and then come home later and watch TV
8. What's your biggest fear?
9. What one thing could you never live without?
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy my parents a house
If you'd like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org