10 questions with... Makeup artist Nic Haste
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Nic Haste, a professional make-up artist and one half of YouTube beauty sensation Pixiwoo.
• Describe Norwich in 3 words
Home, friendly, beautiful.
• If you were stranded with three people on a deserted island, who would you want them to be?
My husband and my two kids Harry and Edie as long as I knew we had a way out eventually. If we didn't know if we would survive, I would change that answer as I wouldn't want anything to happen to any of them.
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be any other person who would it be?
That's a difficult one as I'm happy being me, but maybe Russel Brand, so I can see what goes on in his brain. I think at the end of the day I would have a serious head ache though.
- 1 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Bars and clubs see busy night as police up patrols
- 4 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party
- 5 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 6 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
On the Friday night I would catch up with my girlfriends for a few drinks, then on the Saturday head to the coast with my husband, kids and Tilly our dog followed by a pub lunch. One thing Norfolk does really well is pubs. Then on the Sunday have a roast cooked by my husband and watch films at home.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out on the town?
Definitely a night in front of the telly.
• What's your mantra in life?
You put out what you get back.
• Which song defines your life?
Destiny's Child - Independent Woman
• What's your biggest fear?
Something happening to my kids
• Which one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
Pay off mine and my family's mortgages if I had enough money.
• Would you like to take part in this feature? Email email@example.com