10 questions with... Luke Wright
- Credit: Idil Sukan
Each week we put a local resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with poet, theatre maker and broadcaster, Luke Wright, whose new tour, The Toll, opens at Norwich Arts Centre on Tuesday, January 24.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
My kinda place.
• If you were stranded with three people on a deserted island, who would you want them to be?
My two sons. And a hired help.
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be any other person, who would you be?
The sort of person who knows how to answer a question like that? The thought of being someone else utterly creeps me out! I'm alright here, thanks.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 7 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 8 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Food at The Workshop, a massive walk, then drinks at Take Five till the Cathedral went blurry. Then hiding away with my girlfriend all Sunday in the best hotel Norwich has to offer (suggestions please).
• What's your mantra in life?
I'm no guru.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
Out. Always out. Telly can do one.
• Which song defines your life?
If one song can define your life you are doing it wrong.
• What's your biggest fear?
Celebrity Big Brother.
• Which one thing could you never be without?
A way with which to write.
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy a house, buy a suit and then give the rest away.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com