10 questions with... Luke Wright
- Credit: Idil Sukan
Each week we put a local resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with poet, theatre maker and broadcaster, Luke Wright, whose new tour, The Toll, opens at Norwich Arts Centre on Tuesday, January 24.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
My kinda place.
• If you were stranded with three people on a deserted island, who would you want them to be?
My two sons. And a hired help.
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be any other person, who would you be?
The sort of person who knows how to answer a question like that? The thought of being someone else utterly creeps me out! I'm alright here, thanks.
- 1 Norwich's Jack Wills store to close
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 ‘Burglars will think twice’ - Police hand out security kits to 4,000 homes
- 4 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 5 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 6 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 7 Norwich city centre roundabout revamp remains 'firmly in pipeline'
- 8 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 9 'Too big for Royal Arcade' - boss on why Langleys has split up
- 10 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Food at The Workshop, a massive walk, then drinks at Take Five till the Cathedral went blurry. Then hiding away with my girlfriend all Sunday in the best hotel Norwich has to offer (suggestions please).
• What's your mantra in life?
I'm no guru.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
Out. Always out. Telly can do one.
• Which song defines your life?
If one song can define your life you are doing it wrong.
• What's your biggest fear?
Celebrity Big Brother.
• Which one thing could you never be without?
A way with which to write.
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy a house, buy a suit and then give the rest away.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org