10 questions with... Panto star Jack Ireland
- Credit: jack ireland
Each week we put a local resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Norwich Theatre Royal panto star, Jack Ireland.
• Describe Norwich in three words…
Historic, lively, upcoming.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
I would want to be there with Bear Grylls, Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby. Bear Grylls so we would be able to survive and Phillip and Holly because they are just hilarious.
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be anyone else who would you be?
Tom Daley - after reading Tom's Biography. Tom has always been an inspiration to my career as diving is another physical profession, he reminds me that there is always something to work towards and train hard for, to get to where you want to be.
- 1 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 2 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 3 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 4 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 5 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 6 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 7 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 10 Plans to remove crossing in £440k works branded 'crazy' by councillors
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
My perfect weekend in Norwich would be an afternoon of shopping including lunch at my favourite cafe No.33, followed by an evening show and dinner by the riverside.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
I would much rather spend a night out in the city with my friends, dining and relaxing with a nice glass of wine.
• What's your mantra in life?
'No Regrets' - live life to the full and take every experience in your stride.
• Which song defines your life?
Canned Heat by Jamiroquai.
• What's your biggest fear?
My biggest fear would have to be getting stuck in a lift!
• Which one thing could you never be without?
My Family. I can live without most things like technology, but my family have always been my biggest fans/supporters of my career and I know I can always count on them!
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would buy a cottage in the seaside village of St Ives in Cornwall.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com