10 questions with... Heart East Anglia Radio DJ Noel Vine
- Credit: Kayleigh Poacher
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Heart East Anglia radio presenter, Noel Vine.
1. Describe Norwich in three words...
Vibrant Lovely Lanes.
2. If you were stranded on a desert island with three people who would you want them to be?
The Chuckle Brothers and the Dalai Lama - The Dalai Lama to keep me sane, grounded and focussed and the Chuckle Brothers because their sandcastle skills are off the scale.
You may also want to watch:
3. If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
Angelina Jolie's boyfriend
- 1 Norwich's Jack Wills store to close
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 ‘Burglars will think twice’ - Police hand out security kits to 4,000 homes
- 4 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 5 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 6 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 7 Norwich city centre roundabout revamp remains 'firmly in pipeline'
- 8 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 9 'Too big for Royal Arcade' - boss on why Langleys has split up
- 10 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
4. How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Comedy at The Playhouse, curry at the Merchants of Spice Colegate, then a night in Gonzo's. I'd probably just take Sunday off.
5. Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
Can I have both please..?
6. What's your biggest fear?
Used to be rats - not anymore - I've got over that one. Now it's Donald Trump
7. Which song defines your life?
Underdog by Kasabian.
8. What's your mantra in life?
Always keep your receipt....
9. What one thing could you never live without?
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would buy everyone reading this and tuning into my radio show on Heart FM Monday - Friday 4-7pm several drinks
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com