10 questions with... Heart East Anglia Radio DJ Noel Vine
- Credit: Kayleigh Poacher
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Heart East Anglia radio presenter, Noel Vine.
1. Describe Norwich in three words...
Vibrant Lovely Lanes.
2. If you were stranded on a desert island with three people who would you want them to be?
The Chuckle Brothers and the Dalai Lama - The Dalai Lama to keep me sane, grounded and focussed and the Chuckle Brothers because their sandcastle skills are off the scale.
3. If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
Angelina Jolie's boyfriend
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 3 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 4 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 5 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
- 6 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
- 7 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 8 Man, 67, arrested on suspicion of arson after city flat fire
- 9 Four restaurants in Norwich nominated for national awards
- 10 New homeware shop is 'dream come true' for owner
4. How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Comedy at The Playhouse, curry at the Merchants of Spice Colegate, then a night in Gonzo's. I'd probably just take Sunday off.
5. Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
Can I have both please..?
6. What's your biggest fear?
Used to be rats - not anymore - I've got over that one. Now it's Donald Trump
7. Which song defines your life?
Underdog by Kasabian.
8. What's your mantra in life?
Always keep your receipt....
9. What one thing could you never live without?
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would buy everyone reading this and tuning into my radio show on Heart FM Monday - Friday 4-7pm several drinks
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com