10 questions with... Harriet Bunton
- Credit: Simon Finlay Photography
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with actress, Harriet Bunton, currently starring as Dolly The Fairy in Jack and the Beanstalk at Norwich Theatre Royal.
Describe Norwich in three words...
My home town.
If you were stranded with three people on a desert island, who would you want them to be?
My mum because she is awesome and would look after me, Ricky Gervais because he would make me laugh and I would love to chat to him and Bear Grylls because he would know how to survive.
You may also want to watch:
If you could be any other person, who would you be?
- 1 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 2 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 3 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 4 Mum shares heartbreaking poems penned by daughter before death
- 5 Man took sword and axe to confront ex-wife's new partner
- 6 Traffic delays as drivers continue to queue for petrol
- 7 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 8 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 9 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 10 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I'd start with a walk around the Norfolk Broads followed by a home cooked family roast.
Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night in the city?
You can't beat a night in front of the telly sometimes.
What's your mantra in life?
Just keep swimming
What's your biggest fear?
Flying on a plane. Flying as a fairy is fine. Oh yes it is.
Which one thing could you never be without?
What song defines your life?
Happy by Pharrell Williams.
What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would buy a puppy and open an old people's home.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com