10 questions with... Ethan Barnett from Ten Tonnes
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put a local resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Ethan Barnett from Ten Tonnes, who are performing at Norwich Waterfront on March 18.
Describe Norwich in three words...
Partridge, Delia, Canaries.
If you were stranded on a desert island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
David Attenborough, Jennifer Lawrence and Nigella Lawson.
If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
- 1 City teen named Ikea drops furniture brand as first name
- 2 Escaped giant eagle owl spotted in Norwich city centre
- 3 Norwich chippy ranked as one of best in UK
- 4 Toddler died after getting trapped between stair gates
- 5 City flat with spiral staircase and balcony bedroom for sale for £190k
- 6 'She died alone': Plea to raise funds for Ruth who died before Christmas
- 7 Owner of 'thriving' cheesecake business now looking to open shop
- 8 'It drives my wife crazy' - See inside Norwich fan's footy mancave
- 9 Schools face classroom closures due to Covid
- 10 Road plunged into darkness after street light not fixed for two months
What's your mantra in life?
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.
Which song defines your life?
In My Life by The Beatles.
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I'd go on a pub crawl.
What's your biggest fear?
Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or out in the city?
In front of the TV, for sure.
What's one thing could you never be without?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Sort my family and friends out, buy a big house and then go on holiday.
• Read more 10 questions here.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com