10 questions with... Ethan Barnett from Ten Tonnes
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put a local resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Ethan Barnett from Ten Tonnes, who are performing at Norwich Waterfront on March 18.
Describe Norwich in three words...
Partridge, Delia, Canaries.
If you were stranded on a desert island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
David Attenborough, Jennifer Lawrence and Nigella Lawson.
If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
- 1 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 2 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 3 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 4 Street food restaurant launches unlimited wings night
- 5 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 6 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 7 Fine dining Indian restaurant named best in region at awards
- 8 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 9 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 10 Primary school left without governors after mass walkout
What's your mantra in life?
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.
Which song defines your life?
In My Life by The Beatles.
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I'd go on a pub crawl.
What's your biggest fear?
Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or out in the city?
In front of the TV, for sure.
What's one thing could you never be without?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Sort my family and friends out, buy a big house and then go on holiday.
• Read more 10 questions here.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org