10 questions with... Ethan Barnett from Ten Tonnes
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put a local resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Ethan Barnett from Ten Tonnes, who are performing at Norwich Waterfront on March 18.
Describe Norwich in three words...
Partridge, Delia, Canaries.
If you were stranded on a desert island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
David Attenborough, Jennifer Lawrence and Nigella Lawson.
You may also want to watch:
If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 3 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 4 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 5 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 6 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 7 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 8 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 9 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 10 'Happy, carefree' memories of Samson and Hercules flood in
What's your mantra in life?
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.
Which song defines your life?
In My Life by The Beatles.
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I'd go on a pub crawl.
What's your biggest fear?
Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or out in the city?
In front of the TV, for sure.
What's one thing could you never be without?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Sort my family and friends out, buy a big house and then go on holiday.
• Read more 10 questions here.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com