10 questions with... Ethan Barnett from Ten Tonnes
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put a local resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Ethan Barnett from Ten Tonnes, who are performing at Norwich Waterfront on March 18.
Describe Norwich in three words...
Partridge, Delia, Canaries.
If you were stranded on a desert island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
David Attenborough, Jennifer Lawrence and Nigella Lawson.
You may also want to watch:
If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 8 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans
What's your mantra in life?
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.
Which song defines your life?
In My Life by The Beatles.
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I'd go on a pub crawl.
What's your biggest fear?
Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or out in the city?
In front of the TV, for sure.
What's one thing could you never be without?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Sort my family and friends out, buy a big house and then go on holiday.
• Read more 10 questions here.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org