10 questions with... Ecky Limon, co-owner of Norwich restaurant The Last Wine Bar
- Credit: Newman Associates PR
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Ecky Limon, a partner of The Last Wine Bar and E Street Smokehouse restaurants in the city centre
Describe Norwich in three words...
Unique, creative, home
If you were stranded on a deserted island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
I have three children, so obviously it would be... Joe Strummer, Rik Mayall and Brigitte Bardot (circa 1960).
You may also want to watch:
If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
Zinedine Zidane – I'm already halfway there!
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 5 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 6 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 7 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 8 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 9 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 10 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
My perfect weekend would involve watching my boy play football, drinking red wine, playing guitar and having a sing-song with friends, as well as a cheeky kebab and cuddles with the missus.
Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
If Game Of Thrones is on I'm not going anywhere. If Love Island is on, I'll see you down the pub.
What's your biggest fear?
Heights, and Donald Trump
What's your mantra in life?
Beer before wine, you'll feel fine.
What song defines your life?
Je ne regrette rien by Edith Piaf
What one thing could you never be without?
A sense of humour – and a corkscrew
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Begin my ten year plan to get Cringleford veterans football club into the Premier League
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com