10 questions with... Ecky Limon, co-owner of Norwich restaurant The Last Wine Bar
- Credit: Newman Associates PR
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Ecky Limon, a partner of The Last Wine Bar and E Street Smokehouse restaurants in the city centre
Describe Norwich in three words...
Unique, creative, home
If you were stranded on a deserted island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
I have three children, so obviously it would be... Joe Strummer, Rik Mayall and Brigitte Bardot (circa 1960).
If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
Zinedine Zidane – I'm already halfway there!
- 1 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 2 Team behind Golden Triangle pub take on Edith Cavell in Norwich
- 3 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 4 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 5 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 6 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
- 7 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 8 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 9 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 10 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
My perfect weekend would involve watching my boy play football, drinking red wine, playing guitar and having a sing-song with friends, as well as a cheeky kebab and cuddles with the missus.
Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
If Game Of Thrones is on I'm not going anywhere. If Love Island is on, I'll see you down the pub.
What's your biggest fear?
Heights, and Donald Trump
What's your mantra in life?
Beer before wine, you'll feel fine.
What song defines your life?
Je ne regrette rien by Edith Piaf
What one thing could you never be without?
A sense of humour – and a corkscrew
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Begin my ten year plan to get Cringleford veterans football club into the Premier League
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com