10 Questions with...Director of Norwich Arts Centre Pasco Q Kevlin
Each week we put a Norfolk resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Director of Norwich Arts Centre, Pasco Q Kevlin, who moved from Colchester to Norfolk in January 2013 and immediately fell in love with the county.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
Beautiful, independent, friendly.
• If you were stranded with 3 people on a deserted island, who would you want them to be?
Bono, Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin - because if they're stuck with me on an island at least they won't be making such a nuisance of themselves around the world.
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be any other person, who would you be?
Michael Mansfield QC, I have always had an interest in law and this guy worked on some fantastic cases or Marvel Comics superhero, The Silver Surfer, obviously.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 7 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 8 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I'd start with a Friday night gig at Norwich Arts Centre, followed by Saturday morning skateboarding at Eaton Park with my son Samuel. Saturday afternoon would be spent swimming with my daughter while Saturday evening would centre around a family meal in one of the many lovely restaurants around the city - Namaste India is my favourite, I cannot recommend this place highly enough.
Sunday morning I'd play rugby with Sam then go for Sunday lunch at one of the pubs with the family. Sunday evening would involve kids, telly, baths, phone up my mum - you know the usual, I'm not very rock and roll really.
• What's your mantra in life?
It is what it is.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out on the town?
Always a night out on the town, unless Suits is on the telly.
• Which song defines your life?
Since I've become a parent Kooks by David Bowie.
• What's your biggest fear?
Something happening to the kids.
• Which one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
Take care of as many of the people I know and love, then buy an old Land Rover and drive to India.
• If you would like to take part in 10 questions, email email@example.com