10 questions with... City of Ale co-chair, Dawn Leeder
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with City of Ale co-chair, Dawn Leeder.
Describe Norwich in three words...
City of Ale.
If you were stranded on a deserted island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
A brewer, a chef and a boat-builder.
You may also want to watch:
If you could be anyone else who would you be?
Ada Lovelace (world's first computer programmer; Byron's daughter).
- 1 Takeaway investigated after boy in hospital with suspected food poisoning
- 2 Former Norwich North MP and champion of city Dr Ian Gibson dies
- 3 Man fined £60 for taking 16 seconds to drop partner at hospital
- 4 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 5 Man arrested in Norwich after appeal launched
- 6 A nice place for a nap... Seal spotted dozing under Norwich bridge
- 7 Tributes paid to popular Avenue Middle School head who taught thousands of Norwich children
- 8 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 9 Peter Crouch drove to Yarmouth while on Norwich loan - and wasn't impressed
- 10 'He lived and breathed Norwich' - Glowing tributes to Dr Ian Gibson
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Friday: beer o'clock with friends in a city freehouse.
Saturday: leisurely lunch at either Roger Hickman's or Benedicts.
Sunday: morning jog round the Wensum, full English, afternoon session at the Fat Cat.
What's your mantra in life?
You can't please everyone, so you might as well please yourself.
Which song defines your life?
Girls just wanna have fun.
What's your biggest fear?
Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
Do you have to ask?
What one thing could you never be without?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Be extremely surprised - I never do it...
• If you'd like to take part in this feature email firstname.lastname@example.org