10 questions with... City of Ale co-chair, Dawn Leeder
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with City of Ale co-chair, Dawn Leeder.
Describe Norwich in three words...
City of Ale.
If you were stranded on a deserted island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
A brewer, a chef and a boat-builder.
If you could be anyone else who would you be?
Ada Lovelace (world's first computer programmer; Byron's daughter).
- 1 Quaint 'tucked away' house is for sale for the first time in almost 30 years
- 2 City pub 'full of life again' after busy opening weekend
- 3 See inside this £1.15m Bridgerton-style city centre period property
- 4 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 5 Waiting game over fate of housing bid for former school playing field
- 6 Reunion for workers from the historic city factory still going strong
- 7 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 8 Hidden city garden opening with live music and plant sale
- 9 Roadworks slammed a 'complete mess' as another cycle lane is closed
- 10 'Killer weeds infesting river are threat to life', warns boat boss
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Friday: beer o'clock with friends in a city freehouse.
Saturday: leisurely lunch at either Roger Hickman's or Benedicts.
Sunday: morning jog round the Wensum, full English, afternoon session at the Fat Cat.
What's your mantra in life?
You can't please everyone, so you might as well please yourself.
Which song defines your life?
Girls just wanna have fun.
What's your biggest fear?
Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
Do you have to ask?
What one thing could you never be without?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Be extremely surprised - I never do it...
• If you'd like to take part in this feature email firstname.lastname@example.org