10 questions with... City of Ale co-chair, Dawn Leeder
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with City of Ale co-chair, Dawn Leeder.
Describe Norwich in three words...
City of Ale.
If you were stranded on a deserted island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
A brewer, a chef and a boat-builder.
If you could be anyone else who would you be?
Ada Lovelace (world's first computer programmer; Byron's daughter).
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 3 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 4 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 5 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 6 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 7 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 8 Revealed: All the places you can fly to from Norwich Airport this year
- 9 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 10 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Friday: beer o'clock with friends in a city freehouse.
Saturday: leisurely lunch at either Roger Hickman's or Benedicts.
Sunday: morning jog round the Wensum, full English, afternoon session at the Fat Cat.
What's your mantra in life?
You can't please everyone, so you might as well please yourself.
Which song defines your life?
Girls just wanna have fun.
What's your biggest fear?
Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
Do you have to ask?
What one thing could you never be without?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Be extremely surprised - I never do it...
• If you'd like to take part in this feature email firstname.lastname@example.org