10 questions with... City of Ale co-chair, Dawn Leeder
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with City of Ale co-chair, Dawn Leeder.
Describe Norwich in three words...
City of Ale.
If you were stranded on a deserted island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
A brewer, a chef and a boat-builder.
You may also want to watch:
If you could be anyone else who would you be?
Ada Lovelace (world's first computer programmer; Byron's daughter).
- 1 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 2 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 3 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 4 Police called as Horsford tree-hacker strikes again
- 5 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 6 Norwich nostalgia: Visit Eaton Park in the 1990s
- 7 Traffic delays as drivers continue to queue for petrol
- 8 Cob yobs launch crops at homes in bizarre attack
- 9 Mysabar is BACK! City's cosy outdoor bar returns for another Christmas
- 10 Winners of the Eat Out Norwich Awards 2021 announced
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Friday: beer o'clock with friends in a city freehouse.
Saturday: leisurely lunch at either Roger Hickman's or Benedicts.
Sunday: morning jog round the Wensum, full English, afternoon session at the Fat Cat.
What's your mantra in life?
You can't please everyone, so you might as well please yourself.
Which song defines your life?
Girls just wanna have fun.
What's your biggest fear?
Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
Do you have to ask?
What one thing could you never be without?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Be extremely surprised - I never do it...
• If you'd like to take part in this feature email email@example.com