10 questions with... City of Ale co-chair, Dawn Leeder
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with City of Ale co-chair, Dawn Leeder.
Describe Norwich in three words...
City of Ale.
If you were stranded on a deserted island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
A brewer, a chef and a boat-builder.
You may also want to watch:
If you could be anyone else who would you be?
Ada Lovelace (world's first computer programmer; Byron's daughter).
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 4 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 8 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 9 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 10 'Happy, carefree' memories of Samson and Hercules flood in
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Friday: beer o'clock with friends in a city freehouse.
Saturday: leisurely lunch at either Roger Hickman's or Benedicts.
Sunday: morning jog round the Wensum, full English, afternoon session at the Fat Cat.
What's your mantra in life?
You can't please everyone, so you might as well please yourself.
Which song defines your life?
Girls just wanna have fun.
What's your biggest fear?
Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
Do you have to ask?
What one thing could you never be without?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Be extremely surprised - I never do it...
• If you'd like to take part in this feature email firstname.lastname@example.org