10 questions with... David Lambert from Norwich Theatre Royal
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2014
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Norwich Theatre Royal's Theatre Arts Courses director, David Lambert, ahead of his departure from the company.
• Describe Norwich in 3 words…
Pretty, interesting, lively.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with 3 people, who would you want them to be?
My parents (as they're no longer here and I still miss them both terribly), and Arthur Marshall (one of the most delightful writers whose work I re-read constantly).
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be anyone else who would you be?
Either Alan Bennett or Stephen Sondheim – how wonderful to have that huge amount of talent!
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 6 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 7 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 8 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 9 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Rehearsing a show, then a dinner party on Saturday evening; Sunday a good long lie-in, then a roast lunch somewhere and a relaxing evening reading or listening to music.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
I like both – either box-sets on TV or drinks out with friends
• What's your mantra in life?
We should all be one big happy family.
• Which song defines your life?
For the title, 'If I Could Turn Back Time', but for the sentiment 'Another Op'nin', Another Show'
• What's your biggest fear?
• Which one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org