10 questions with... David Lambert from Norwich Theatre Royal
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2014
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Norwich Theatre Royal's Theatre Arts Courses director, David Lambert, ahead of his departure from the company.
• Describe Norwich in 3 words…
Pretty, interesting, lively.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with 3 people, who would you want them to be?
My parents (as they're no longer here and I still miss them both terribly), and Arthur Marshall (one of the most delightful writers whose work I re-read constantly).
• If you could be anyone else who would you be?
Either Alan Bennett or Stephen Sondheim – how wonderful to have that huge amount of talent!
- 1 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 2 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 3 WATCH: Taxi driver throws punch as narrow street causes aggro
- 4 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 5 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 6 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 7 Staff 'distraught' after sought-after nursery closes
- 8 Street food restaurant launches unlimited wings night
- 9 New sites for gypsies and travellers proposed in Norwich area
- 10 Cabbies could protest over lost £400 a month
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Rehearsing a show, then a dinner party on Saturday evening; Sunday a good long lie-in, then a roast lunch somewhere and a relaxing evening reading or listening to music.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
I like both – either box-sets on TV or drinks out with friends
• What's your mantra in life?
We should all be one big happy family.
• Which song defines your life?
For the title, 'If I Could Turn Back Time', but for the sentiment 'Another Op'nin', Another Show'
• What's your biggest fear?
• Which one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org