10 questions with... Darren Eadie
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Mustard TV presenter and former Norwich City footballer Darren Eadie.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
Home, historic, happy.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
Well that's a tough one because I'd want to take my wife and all three of my children. So I guess I'd have to try and smuggle one of them in by getting one child to sit on another's shoulders and then cover them up in a big trench coat like Inspector Gadget. No one would ever know, they'd just think I have a really tall child.
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
I think I'd want to try being a caveman, I'd like to see what life was like back then.
- 1 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 2 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 3 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 4 Man took sword and axe to confront ex-wife's new partner
- 5 Traffic delays as drivers continue to queue for petrol
- 6 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 7 Mum shares heartbreaking poems penned by daughter before death
- 8 Mysabar is BACK! City's cosy outdoor bar returns for another Christmas
- 9 Heavy rain and gusty winds to hit Norfolk
- 10 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
On Saturday I'd spend the day in the city centre, go out for some food at Blue Joanna and then have a few drinks at The Last Wine Bar. On Sunday I'd head out to the coast with the children and spend some time fossil hunting.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
I think I'd like to spend a week in front of the telly after a night out in the city.
• What's your mantra in life?
Be nice to people.
• Which song defines your life?
Bump N' Grind by R. Kelly
• What's your biggest fear?
I'm not a big fan of spiders, so the idea of having a tarantula on my face is terrifying.
• What one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I'd spend it, because at the end of the day you can't take it with you when you're gone.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com