10 questions with... Dan Foden from Access to Music College, Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves and the fine city. This week we spoke with Dan Foden, Centre Manager at Access to Music College Norwich.
• Describe Norwich in three words…
Cultured, tolerant, home.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
My wife, David Bowie for tunes and Nick Cave for storytelling (though I'd have to ask him to stay away from my wife and vice-versa).
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be any other person who would you be?
A rockstar/detective combo. Sort of Tintin meets Ziggy Stardust.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 7 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 8 No more action against teenager arrested after fatal Thorpe stabbing
- 9 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 10 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I'd get out early to do a bit of bird watching, out for lunch then home for some cake in the garden. In the evening, I'd go out for a crawl around the NR3 pubs and then see a gig at the Norwich Arts Centre. On Sunday I'd wake up and go for more bird watching and cake.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
This depends on what's on the telly and where I'm going in the city. Norwich has great pubs a strong music scene. I'd always rather talk to people than sit in.
• What's your mantra in life?
Verse, Chorus, Verse, Chorus (no guitar solo), Chorus, Outro.
• Which song defines your life?
Move On Up - Curtis Mayfield. Definitely not Moving On Up by M People.
• What's your biggest fear?
• What one thing could you never be without?
A musical instrument.
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
It would definitely involve travel. I'd probably go to Tanzania to help save the elephants but take my holidays in Glen Coe in Scotland to escape the sunshine occasionally. I must be a fan of mosquitoes. I guess all creatures are important.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com