10 questions with... Country singer Jake Morrell
- Credit: Matt Wilkinson
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with country singer/songwriter Jake Morrell.
Describe Norwich in three words…
Beautiful, buzzing, kind.
If you were stranded on a desert island with three people who would you want them to be?
Bear Grylls, Robin Williams and Nelson Mandela.
You may also want to watch:
If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
Someone with better control around chocolate.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 5 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 6 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I'd grab dinner at one of the great independent restaurants, before enjoying some live music at The Art's Centre and/or a pint in one of Norwich's many pubs with friends.
Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
Night out in the city, definitely.
What's your biggest fear?
Doing something forever that I dislike.
Which song defines your life?
Mr Brightside by The Killers.
What's your mantra in life?
Love, Peace and Respect.
What one thing could you never live without?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Pay off my debts, buy a house, record an album and go on tour.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com