10 questions with... Weatherquest Forecasting Director, Chris Bell
- Credit: chris bell
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Weatherquest Forecasting Director, Chris Bell.
Describe Norwich in three words...
Traditional, contemporary, home.
If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people who would you want them to be?
(Excluding family) George Springer, Billy Corgan and Bear Grylls.
If you could be anyone else who would you be?
- 1 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 2 Changes on the way for listed pub after plans given green light
- 3 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 4 Everything you need to know ahead of the Great Norwich Duck Race
- 5 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 6 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 7 Pupils reach for the rainbow for Norwich Pride Schools Week
- 8 Pirates, dragons and fireworks light up Lord Mayor's celebrations
- 9 Buses damaged in city centre collision
- 10 'Our lives changed forever' - Parents pay tribute to six-week-old Chloe
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
A round of golf at Royal Norwich, a wander around the city's pubs and then dinner at Pedros.
Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
A night in front of the TV watching the Astros play baseball or any American football.
What's your mantra in life?
Do what makes you happy.
Which song defines your life?
Tonight, Tonight - The Smashing Pumpkins
What's your biggest fear?
Two degrees Celsius and heavy rain or 2000j/kg of CAPE with a strong cap (don't worry, it's weather stuff).
What one thing could you never be without?
My family. They better watch it though, the internet is a close second!
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Travel more, storm chase every year and make sure my family are comfortable. Oh, and keep working at Weatherquest…just in case Jim Bacon is reading this!
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com