10 questions with... Weatherquest Forecasting Director, Chris Bell
- Credit: chris bell
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Weatherquest Forecasting Director, Chris Bell.
Describe Norwich in three words...
Traditional, contemporary, home.
If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people who would you want them to be?
(Excluding family) George Springer, Billy Corgan and Bear Grylls.
You may also want to watch:
If you could be anyone else who would you be?
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
A round of golf at Royal Norwich, a wander around the city's pubs and then dinner at Pedros.
Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
A night in front of the TV watching the Astros play baseball or any American football.
What's your mantra in life?
Do what makes you happy.
Which song defines your life?
Tonight, Tonight - The Smashing Pumpkins
What's your biggest fear?
Two degrees Celsius and heavy rain or 2000j/kg of CAPE with a strong cap (don't worry, it's weather stuff).
What one thing could you never be without?
My family. They better watch it though, the internet is a close second!
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Travel more, storm chase every year and make sure my family are comfortable. Oh, and keep working at Weatherquest…just in case Jim Bacon is reading this!
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com