10 questions with... Blood Brothers actor Dean Chisnall
- Credit: Theatre Royal
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hotseat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with actor Dean Chisnall, who has been performing in Blood Brothers at Norwich Theatre Royal over the last few days.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
Beautiful, historical, quaint.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
Matt Monro, the cricketer David Lloyd and the late, great Sir Roger Moore.
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be anyone else who would you be?
Following on from my last answer, it would have to be James Bond.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 4 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 5 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 6 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 7 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 10 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Relaxing and enjoying all that the city has to offer.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
I'd definitely have to say a night in front of the TV.
• What's your mantra in life?
Always be polite - it costs nothing.
• Which song defines your life?
At the moment it would have to be Tell Me It's Not True.
• What's your biggest fear?
• Which one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would make sure my family were well looked after and give to charity, unless it was only a tenner!
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org