10 questions with... Blood Brothers actor Dean Chisnall
- Credit: Theatre Royal
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hotseat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with actor Dean Chisnall, who has been performing in Blood Brothers at Norwich Theatre Royal over the last few days.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
Beautiful, historical, quaint.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
Matt Monro, the cricketer David Lloyd and the late, great Sir Roger Moore.
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be anyone else who would you be?
Following on from my last answer, it would have to be James Bond.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 6 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 7 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 8 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 9 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Relaxing and enjoying all that the city has to offer.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
I'd definitely have to say a night in front of the TV.
• What's your mantra in life?
Always be polite - it costs nothing.
• Which song defines your life?
At the moment it would have to be Tell Me It's Not True.
• What's your biggest fear?
• Which one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would make sure my family were well looked after and give to charity, unless it was only a tenner!
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com