10 questions with... Blood Brothers actor Dean Chisnall
- Credit: Theatre Royal
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hotseat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with actor Dean Chisnall, who has been performing in Blood Brothers at Norwich Theatre Royal over the last few days.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
Beautiful, historical, quaint.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
Matt Monro, the cricketer David Lloyd and the late, great Sir Roger Moore.
• If you could be anyone else who would you be?
Following on from my last answer, it would have to be James Bond.
- 1 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 2 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 3 WATCH: Taxi driver throws punch as narrow street causes aggro
- 4 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 5 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 6 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 7 Staff 'distraught' after sought-after nursery closes
- 8 Street food restaurant launches unlimited wings night
- 9 New sites for gypsies and travellers proposed in Norwich area
- 10 Cabbies could protest over lost £400 a month
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Relaxing and enjoying all that the city has to offer.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
I'd definitely have to say a night in front of the TV.
• What's your mantra in life?
Always be polite - it costs nothing.
• Which song defines your life?
At the moment it would have to be Tell Me It's Not True.
• What's your biggest fear?
• Which one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would make sure my family were well looked after and give to charity, unless it was only a tenner!
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com