10 questions with... Art Fair East co-founder, Will Teather
- Credit: SFP Communications Ltd
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Will Teather, co-founder and co-organiser of Art Fair East that runs from 1-3 December at St Andrews Hall in Norwich.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
Art, pubs, churches.
• If you were stranded with three people on a deserted island, who would you want them to be?
My wife, daughter and a rejuvenated David Bowie. I imagine that there might be some awkward silences on arrival.
• If you could be any other person, who would it be?
My three-year-old daughter, Evie, she has so much fun and such an immediate engagement with the world around her.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 3 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 4 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 5 Revealed: All the places you can fly to from Norwich Airport this year
- 6 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 7 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 8 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 9 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 10 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Watch a gig at Jurnet's Crypt on Friday night with friends & beer. Spend Saturday morning at Waterloo Park playground with my family followed by lunch in the new café there. Tennis in the afternoon. Dinner date with my wife, Dot, at Trattoria Rustica. My band, the Vicars of Stiffkey, then headline the glorious Norwich Arts Centre. On Sunday I'd start by reading the morning papers in the garden and a bit of sketching followed by a long lunch at the Georgian Townhouse. Topped off with an art exhibition at The Sainsbury Centre and a film before bed.
• What's your mantra in life?
Do not give up on impossible ideas.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
City, although telly is good excuse to snuggle up.
• Which song defines your life?
Kooks by David Bowie.
• What's your biggest fear?
Death and ageing.
• Which one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com