10 questions with... Norwich musician Robin Shaw
PUBLISHED: 10:07 16 June 2018 | UPDATED: 13:15 16 June 2018
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with up-and-coming musician Robin Shaw.
1. Describe Norwich in three words...
Characteristic, diverse and artistic.
2. If you were stranded on a dessert island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
Prince Harry (would have a lot of knowledge plus I would be second in line), James Bay (music hero), and Lucy Fallon who is an actress who plays Bethany in Coronation Street, she’s easy on the eye!
3. If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
Eminem, I would love to see the world through his eyes.
4. How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Friday - cinema and meal in the evening. Saturday afternoon - watch Norwich play, evening go to a couple of bars. Sunday morning - breakfast in a cafe near Gentleman’s Walk, browse in the shops in the afternoon.
5. What’s your mantra in life?
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens.
6. Which song defines your life?
Time Is Your Own (my first record I released last summer).
7. Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
Go halfway and have a party with friends at home in front of the telly.
8. What’s your biggest fear?
9. What one thing could you never live without?
My husky dog Shadow.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Give half to my family, including buying dad a pub, my mum some alpacas/a wool shop and myself and my brother a house. I’d set up my own record label and give some cash to close friends who have supported me.
If you’d like to take part in this feature email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Norwich Evening News. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.