10 questions with… Actor Nicholas Fretwell
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put someone local in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with former Aylsham High School student Nicholas Fretwell who is currently understudying Love From A Stranger at Norwich Theatre Royal.
1. Describe Norwich in three words...
Friends, home, family.
2. If you were stranded on a desert island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
My brothers, Alex Buchan, Sam Dennis and Josh Williams.
You may also want to watch:
3. If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
Tom Hardy. Easy.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 9 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 10 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
4.How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Be at the game when Norwich City qualify for the premiership.
5. What's your mantra in life?
Just get on with it.
6. Which song defines your life?
Ro?e by The Feeling.
7. Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
City, for sure.
8. What's your biggest fear?
Rats. They freak me out.
9. What one thing could you never live without?
My girlfriend Alice Fitzgerald.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Take all my friends and close family on a big holiday.
If you'd like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org