10 questions with… Actor Nicholas Fretwell
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put someone local in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with former Aylsham High School student Nicholas Fretwell who is currently understudying Love From A Stranger at Norwich Theatre Royal.
1. Describe Norwich in three words...
Friends, home, family.
2. If you were stranded on a desert island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
My brothers, Alex Buchan, Sam Dennis and Josh Williams.
3. If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
Tom Hardy. Easy.
- 1 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 2 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 3 Drivers bemused as underwear strewn across pedestrian crossing
- 4 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 5 11 reasons why Norwich is the best city
- 6 Watch: A handful of protesters gather as City thumped on last day of season
- 7 Why NR3 is being dubbed the 'new Shoreditch'
- 8 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 9 More cameras could be on way to fine law-breaking Norfolk motorists
- 10 Sewage seeps through floorboards and blocks sinks in apartment block
4.How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Be at the game when Norwich City qualify for the premiership.
5. What's your mantra in life?
Just get on with it.
6. Which song defines your life?
Ro?e by The Feeling.
7. Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
City, for sure.
8. What's your biggest fear?
Rats. They freak me out.
9. What one thing could you never live without?
My girlfriend Alice Fitzgerald.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Take all my friends and close family on a big holiday.
If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com