10 questions with… Actor Nicholas Fretwell
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put someone local in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with former Aylsham High School student Nicholas Fretwell who is currently understudying Love From A Stranger at Norwich Theatre Royal.
1. Describe Norwich in three words...
Friends, home, family.
2. If you were stranded on a desert island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
My brothers, Alex Buchan, Sam Dennis and Josh Williams.
You may also want to watch:
3. If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
Tom Hardy. Easy.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 8 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 9 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?
4.How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Be at the game when Norwich City qualify for the premiership.
5. What's your mantra in life?
Just get on with it.
6. Which song defines your life?
Ro?e by The Feeling.
7. Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
City, for sure.
8. What's your biggest fear?
Rats. They freak me out.
9. What one thing could you never live without?
My girlfriend Alice Fitzgerald.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Take all my friends and close family on a big holiday.
If you'd like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org