See inside this listed city townhouse on sale for £700k
- Credit: Pymm & Co
A "handsome" Grade II listed townhouse a "stone's throw away" from the city centre is on the market.
The Victorian four-bed described as an "adaptable family home" is selling for £700k.
Set back off St Stephens Road, the property is "packed" full of original features that sit alongside everything needed for modern living.
Its enclosed rear garden, secure parking and garage are rarely found so close to the city centre, adding to its desirability.
As you walk through the front door you are met with a stylish entrance hall that leads to a sitting room and kitchen.
The accommodation is spread across four storeys, including a basement, which has a lounge, dining room and shower room.
Three bedrooms and an en-suite can be found on the first floor and a flight of stairs leads to a further bedroom.
- 1 Stickers 'inciting hatred' plastered across city
- 2 New camera installed to catch drivers at speeding hotspot in Norwich
- 3 7 of the best cafés in Norwich according to readers
- 4 Off the scales! Huge goldfish invade city pond
- 5 7 closed restaurants in Norwich which are missed the most
- 6 First look as work under way at new Royal Arcade food hall
- 7 Man arrested in connection with city car theft
- 8 'We've won the battle but not yet the war': Elation over Deer Park status
- 9 Four-day street food, film and music event coming to Norwich park
- 10 5 places to find lunch for £5 and under in Norwich
The kitchen is light and spacious and has modern facilities and there is also a space for a dining table.
Its garden is 50m long and a patio area is an ideal spot for al fresco dining.
St Stephens Road, Norwich
Guide Price: £700,000
Pymm & Co, 01603 305805, www.pymmand.co.uk