See inside this city centre Grade II listed terrace house
- Credit: Minors and Brady
A terrace house in a prime Norwich city centre location is on the market for £475,000.
Just a stones throw from St Stephens Street, the property is Grade II listed and has original stripped floorboards, sash windows and a wet room.
The Georgian home is a short walk from Norwich bus station and prime shopping locations such as Chantry Place.
Minors & Brady, the estate agent which is marketing the home, said the property is "city living at its best".
An attractive garden of artificial grass and borders filled with flowers sits at the front of the property, with a shingle driveway leading to the front door.
The front door enters into a bright and welcoming entrance hall that provides access to the first floor and the rest of the rooms on the ground floor.
A door under the stairs leads to the cellar, which provides a versatile storage area with a window at street level.
- 1 Stickers 'inciting hatred' plastered across city
- 2 7 of the best cafés in Norwich according to readers
- 3 Off the scales! Huge goldfish invade city pond
- 4 New camera installed to catch drivers at speeding hotspot in Norwich
- 5 7 closed restaurants in Norwich which are missed the most
- 6 First look as work under way at new Royal Arcade food hall
- 7 Man arrested in connection with city car theft
- 8 Four-day street food, film and music event coming to Norwich park
- 9 'We've won the battle but not yet the war': Elation over Deer Park status
- 10 Much-loved family home with built-in salon up for auction for £400k
The rest of the ground floor contains a sizeable sitting room with original features including floorboards and working shutters on the sash window.
The kitchen and diner has tiled flooring throughout with under floor heating and slate effect worktops.
There is also a double oven and professional mixer tap installed in the kitchen, with space for a wine fridge. French doors lead to the rear garden.
A utility room leads from the kitchen and has plumbing for a washing machine. The newly fitted wet room connects to the utility, with fully tiled walls and floors.
Upstairs, there are three good-sized bedrooms, all fitted with carpet throughout.
Two bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, while the third is a versatile space, currently used as a walk in wardrobe.
A family bathroom is also located off the first floor landing and boasts a white suite
The rear garden offers an excellent area for entertaining, with a paved patio area for dining with electric wall mounted heaters.
Steps lead to a further patio area with raised borders of flowers and shrubs, and a lawn area. The garden is enclosed by wood panel fencing ensuring privacy.
Victoria Street, Norwich, Norfolk
Guide Price: £475,000
Minors & Brady, 01603 365085, www.minorsandbrady.co.uk
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.