See inside this Tudor townhouse for sale for £325,000
- Credit: William H Brown
A historic two-bedroom townhouse has come up for sale in the Bracondale area of Norwich.
The property is listed with William H Brown for offers in excess of £325,000.
It is believed to have been built in the mid 1650s – although it has a much later, Georgian-era façade – and is packed full of interesting character features. It even has its own cellar.
There are two reception rooms on the first floor, as well as a fitted kitchen with a handsome Inglenook-style fireplace.
The first floor is also home to a spacious master bedroom, along with a good-sized family shower room, which has recently been refitted.
A further double bedroom is located on the second floor and enjoys lovely views over the rear garden which has been well-landscaped.
The property also benefits from a small conservatory to the side and designated off-road permit parking.
- 1 Troublesome 40ft trees have 'wrecked' frustrated woman's garden
- 2 9 West End shows heading to Norwich in 2023
- 3 New social supermarket opens with discounted food
- 4 7 closed restaurants in Norwich which are missed the most
- 5 Four-day street food, film and music event coming to Norwich park
- 6 Congestion eases after crash on outskirts of Norwich by A47 junction
- 7 7 of the best cafés in Norwich according to readers
- 8 Stickers 'inciting hatred' plastered across city
- 9 First look as work under way at new Royal Arcade food hall
- 10 Off the scales! Huge goldfish invade city pond
It is for sale with no onward chain.
For more information, contact William H Brown.
Offers in excess of £325,000
William H Brown, 01603 950033