Listed character cottage for sale in one acre near Norwich for £750,000
- Credit: Brown & Co
A Grade II listed character cottage dating back to the 17th century has come up for sale in Old Costessey, near Norwich, for £750,000.
Trinity Cottage, also known as Tudor Cottage, is for sale with Brown & Co and sits in one acre of land.
It is believed to have been designed as a one-storey house with a lobby entrance and an attic, but after a substantial fire in 1953 it was altered and re-built before further improvements were made in the 1970s.
Today the home has a kitchen, two main reception rooms and stairs leading up to the first floor, where there are four bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en suite.
And despite its age, the property is in very good condition.
You may also want to watch:
David Hinton, sales manager at Brown & Co, says: "The vendors have maintained the property well over the years and it is ready for immediate occupation, being in good decorative order throughout.
"The grounds are more than adequate for a property of this size and type and extend to around one acre, being approached via a drive leading up past the side of the property."
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 3 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 4 Windows left with cracks after mystery bang heard in Norwich
- 5 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 6 WATCH: Moment schoolgirl drenched by driver - but is it a crime?
- 7 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 8 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47
Mr Hinton believes that the property, which also includes a garage, store room and summer house, will be of great interest to a buyer looking for a family home, as it is in a prime residential area and only around five miles from Norwich.
For more information contact David Hinton at Brown & Co on
The Street, Old Costessey
Guide price: £750,000
Brown & Co, 01603 629871, www.brown-co.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.