Townhouse on Norwich's prettiest street on the market for £775k
- Credit: William H Brown Select
A four-bedroom home on the banks of Norwich's River Wensum is on the market for £775,000.
Situated a stone's throw away from historic Tombland, the townhouse is a short walk away from Norwich's landmarks such as the cathedral and castle.
Set across four floors, the property offers two bathrooms, four bedrooms and stunning views of the river.
On the ground floor, the front door opens up to a reception hall leading to a cloakroom and the first bedroom, currently being used as an office.
Up a floor is the main living space with an open plan living and dining room fitted with double glazed sash windows which boast views of the river and glimpses of the Cathedral's spire.
An open doorway leads to the kitchen.
The second floor is home to the master bedroom which has a separate dressing room area and ensuite. The ensuite is fitted with a bath and a large shower cubicle.
- 1 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 2 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 3 Sewage seeps through floorboards and blocks sinks in apartment block
- 4 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 5 Two men charged in connection with Class A drug dealing in Norwich
- 6 Finishing touches added to new Tesco store in city centre
- 7 Huge 'magazine worthy' bungalow near Norwich is back up for sale for £1.1m
- 8 Fashion boutique to shut with FOUR MONTH closing down sale
- 9 Why NR3 is being dubbed the 'new Shoreditch'
- 10 Jailed in Norfolk: Drug dealer and man who raped teenage girl
Also on the second floor is the family bathroom, comprised of a bath with a shower attachment, a hand wash basin and a WC.
The top level of the home houses the final two bedrooms. One is the largest of the four, with double aspect views of the river. The other has views of the Cathedral spire and Pigg Lane.
A garage with a remote controlled for the home can be accessed on Pigg Lane.
Guide Price: £775,000
William H Brown Select, 01603 221797, www.williamhbrown.co.uk