Curious Golden Triangle house tucked away from view for sale
- Credit: Sowerbys
A character house all on one level in Norwich's Golden Triangle is for sale for £325,000 - but you'd never know it was there.
The property, a former gatehouse for a much larger property in Unthank Road, has a hall, a sitting room with a fireplace and a kitchen/dining room with some feature arches.
There is a partially glazed roof and French doors to the garden, one double bedroom and a shower room.
Outside is parking and there are plants and a rear walled garden.
Agents Sowerbys state: "The property is a charming link-detached former gatehouse in one of the most sought-after residential locations within Norwich city, in the popular Golden Triangle. It is a unique home with an abundance of character.
You may also want to watch:
"The vendor is a keen gardener and to the front of the property is a large border that is densely planted with a wide array of shrubs. The rear garden is partly walled and provides a delightful area for alfresco dining."
- 1 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 5 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 6 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 'People make slavery jokes' - Black student on racism in schools
- 9 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 10 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go