See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k
- Credit: William H Brown
A three-storey home with views of the city's skyline is on the market for £370,000.
Estate agent William H Brown describes the property in St Leonards Road as the "perfect family home" that has "stunning views of the city and Norwich Cathedral".
The ground floor contains the hall, the kitchen with a pantry, the dining room and the conservatory.
On the first floor there is one of the bedrooms, the family bathroom and the lounge.
The second floor is split between the two final bedrooms.
The ground floor has wood and tile flooring while the first and second floors are carpeted.
The front of the house has a patio area as well as parking space and the back garden is mainly lawn with a small patio and some shrubs.
- 1 'Barcelona-style' redevelopment of Next store mooted
- 2 Rumours Sweet Briar Road will close again QUASHED by council
- 3 Hunt to track vandals who broke into jet after cutting wire fence
- 4 Sweet Briar Road to reopen TODAY
- 5 Neighbours shock at ‘unexplained’ sudden death of woman
- 6 Norwich pub to host street party with Caribbean BBQ, DJs and stalls
- 7 London man, 25, charged in connection with Class A drug dealing in Norwich
- 8 5 affordable homes for first-time buyers currently for sale in Norwich
- 9 Chaos at major airports sees demand for Norwich flights increase 400pc
- 10 City's car parks FINALLY go cashless
Located at the top of Gas Hill, this property is minutes from the River Wensum and less than a mile from the city's shops and transport links.
St Leonards Road, Norwich
Guide Price: £370,000
William H Brown, 01603 760044, www.williamhbrown.co.uk