See inside this rare character home for rent near Norwich
- Credit: Shipmans
A rare three-bedroom character house has come up for rent in Colney, on the outskirts of Norwich - and it offers a more than convenient commute for those working at UEA or the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The semi-detached house, which is for let with Shipmans for £1,250 per month, is currently unfurnished and surprisingly spacious, with a large kitchen/breakfast room and separate living and dining rooms.
Its accommodation is modern and clean throughout, although it also boasts a number of lovely character features, including stained glass features in the internal doors and built-in alcove shelving.
It also has a useful utility area, a downstairs cloakroom and a sunroom leading out into the front garden.
Upstairs, there are two good-sized double bedrooms, including a master with an en suite, and a third single bedroom plus a bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
The front garden is private and enclosed by mature hedges and there is an area of lawn to the side.
At the rear there is a large paved yard with a separate shingled parking area and a further lawn garden with a patio and timber shed.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 4 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 5 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 6 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 7 'We promise to leave you alone': Unusual new policy for shop
- 8 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 9 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 10 'Forced into the road': Safety fears over pavement parking
Contact Shipmans for more information.
Watton Road, Colney, Norwich
Rental price: £1,250 per calendar month
Shipmans, 01603 950062, www.shipmans.co.uk