Property spotlight: Former forge cottage near Norwich for sale for £595k
- Credit: Savills
This three-bed forger's cottage in Thorpe St Andrew in Norwich is for sale for £595,000.
This property was built in the 19th century and hasn't been sold in 40 years.
The entrance leads into the kitchen and dining room, with French doors to the garden.
The sitting room has a feature fireplace and access to the snug, the conservatory, and a bedroom with an ensuite.
The first floor contains the family bathroom, the principal bedroom and bedroom two, both with built-in wardrobes.
The outbuilding, which was formerly the forge, has four rooms including an office space. There is also a small toilet.
The property sits in approximately 0.31 acres of land, with manicured gardens and a brick and flint wall.
- 1 'No thanks or penny' - Norwich City crest designer hits out at change
- 2 A look back at shoppers in Norwich over the decades
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 Concerns raised over plans for 180 homes in suburb village
- 5 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 6 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 7 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 8 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 9 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 10 Application submitted for two new homes in front garden
Mature trees and hedges offer the property natural privacy from the road.
Yarmouth Road, Thorpe St Andrew
Guide Price: £595,000
Savills, 01603 229229, www.savills.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.