Property spotlight: Former forge cottage near Norwich for sale for £595k
- Credit: Savills
This three-bed forger's cottage in Thorpe St Andrew in Norwich is for sale for £595,000.
This property was built in the 19th century and hasn't been sold in 40 years.
The entrance leads into the kitchen and dining room, with French doors to the garden.
The sitting room has a feature fireplace and access to the snug, the conservatory, and a bedroom with an ensuite.
The first floor contains the family bathroom, the principal bedroom and bedroom two, both with built-in wardrobes.
The outbuilding, which was formerly the forge, has four rooms including an office space. There is also a small toilet.
The property sits in approximately 0.31 acres of land, with manicured gardens and a brick and flint wall.
- 1 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 2 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 3 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 4 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 5 Team behind Golden Triangle pub take on Edith Cavell in Norwich
- 6 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 7 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 8 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 9 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 10 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
Mature trees and hedges offer the property natural privacy from the road.
Yarmouth Road, Thorpe St Andrew
Guide Price: £595,000
Savills, 01603 229229, www.savills.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.