This Victorian terrace on Park Lane could be yours for £350,000
- Credit: Archant
Park Lane – wherever it may be – has a special ring to it, and the road in the Norwich Golden Triangle area is no exception.
The big difference with London's equivalent will be the price.
This spacious Victorian end of terrace house in Park Lane is on the market with haart, of Norwich, at a guide price of £350,000-£360,000.
Set over three storeys, the house has original features, a charming decked courtyard garden and open plan living.
Features include an open fireplace with tiled surround, stripped wooden floors in some rooms, and wooden sash windows.
You may also want to watch:
Accommodation comprises entrance hall and cloakroom, lounge/diner, and kitchen.
There are four bedrooms, the master with en-suite facilities, and a bathroom.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 3 Calls for 'white elephant' bus lane to be opened for emergencies
- 4 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
- 5 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 6 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 7 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 8 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
- 9 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 10 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
Outside, the rear garden has decking area with seating and storage, plus inset areas for planting herbs and flowers.