This Victorian terrace on Park Lane could be yours for £350,000
- Credit: Archant
Park Lane – wherever it may be – has a special ring to it, and the road in the Norwich Golden Triangle area is no exception.
The big difference with London's equivalent will be the price.
This spacious Victorian end of terrace house in Park Lane is on the market with haart, of Norwich, at a guide price of £350,000-£360,000.
Set over three storeys, the house has original features, a charming decked courtyard garden and open plan living.
Features include an open fireplace with tiled surround, stripped wooden floors in some rooms, and wooden sash windows.
You may also want to watch:
Accommodation comprises entrance hall and cloakroom, lounge/diner, and kitchen.
There are four bedrooms, the master with en-suite facilities, and a bathroom.
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 6 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 7 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
Outside, the rear garden has decking area with seating and storage, plus inset areas for planting herbs and flowers.