This Victorian terrace on Park Lane could be yours for £350,000
- Credit: Archant
Park Lane – wherever it may be – has a special ring to it, and the road in the Norwich Golden Triangle area is no exception.
The big difference with London's equivalent will be the price.
This spacious Victorian end of terrace house in Park Lane is on the market with haart, of Norwich, at a guide price of £350,000-£360,000.
Set over three storeys, the house has original features, a charming decked courtyard garden and open plan living.
Features include an open fireplace with tiled surround, stripped wooden floors in some rooms, and wooden sash windows.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall and cloakroom, lounge/diner, and kitchen.
There are four bedrooms, the master with en-suite facilities, and a bathroom.
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 4 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 5 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 6 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 7 Neighbours saw homeowner using hosepipe to fight flames of school building
- 8 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 9 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 10 How Norwich's former pubs have changed over the years
Outside, the rear garden has decking area with seating and storage, plus inset areas for planting herbs and flowers.