This Victorian terrace on Park Lane could be yours for £350,000
- Credit: Archant
Park Lane – wherever it may be – has a special ring to it, and the road in the Norwich Golden Triangle area is no exception.
The big difference with London's equivalent will be the price.
This spacious Victorian end of terrace house in Park Lane is on the market with haart, of Norwich, at a guide price of £350,000-£360,000.
Set over three storeys, the house has original features, a charming decked courtyard garden and open plan living.
Features include an open fireplace with tiled surround, stripped wooden floors in some rooms, and wooden sash windows.
You may also want to watch:
Accommodation comprises entrance hall and cloakroom, lounge/diner, and kitchen.
There are four bedrooms, the master with en-suite facilities, and a bathroom.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 4 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 Hundreds potentially put at risk as council homes safety inspections missed
- 8 Four Norwich city green spaces among best in UK
- 9 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed
- 10 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
Outside, the rear garden has decking area with seating and storage, plus inset areas for planting herbs and flowers.