This Victorian terrace on Park Lane could be yours for £350,000
- Credit: Archant
Park Lane – wherever it may be – has a special ring to it, and the road in the Norwich Golden Triangle area is no exception.
The big difference with London's equivalent will be the price.
This spacious Victorian end of terrace house in Park Lane is on the market with haart, of Norwich, at a guide price of £350,000-£360,000.
Set over three storeys, the house has original features, a charming decked courtyard garden and open plan living.
Features include an open fireplace with tiled surround, stripped wooden floors in some rooms, and wooden sash windows.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall and cloakroom, lounge/diner, and kitchen.
There are four bedrooms, the master with en-suite facilities, and a bathroom.
- 1 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 2 REVEALED: New leisure venue replacing Riverside Chinese
- 3 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 4 Huge chalet bungalow for sale near Norwich offers 'oasis' for £700k
- 5 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 6 Dodgy door halts city man's house move by MONTHS
- 7 New courts, please! Tennis controversy continues in Norwich
- 8 City garden centre launches street food nights with popular vendors
- 9 Holidaymakers' fury after two-day flight delay
- 10 Final warning for officer following clash between two women and cops
Outside, the rear garden has decking area with seating and storage, plus inset areas for planting herbs and flowers.