This Golden Triangle property could be yours for £305,000
- Credit: Archant
It's a dilemma - should you buy period or new? In the Golden Triangle or elsewhere in the city? This one is on Alexandra Road and for sale for between £305,000-£320,000 with Haart.
A hall entrance, mid terrace house which is beautifully presented like this one now commands the price tag as you see above because, according to agent Jo Pennells, people just love original features in a property, such as fireplaces, sash windows, but also the Golden Triangle location remains one of the most sought after areas to live in the city.
It consistently tops polls for being a desirable location because of its close community, 'village' feel; it doesn't feel like a suburb people who live there will say but has its own core of interesting shops along Unthank Road including great pubs – just look at how successful the Georgian Townhouse has been since its refurbishment, for example.
There are a host of great places to eat and drink dotted around nearby streets as well as good schools and the area is in a good position for getting to the university, hospital and the city centre.
Interestingly according to Zoopla, Alexandra Road has 112 houses and flats on it with an average current value of £194,008 and states houses on this road have actually increased in price by 20pc over the past five years.
You may also want to watch:
This particular property is mid range in size on this road and boasts a spacious kitchen/diner as well as a lounge with a Victorian fireplace, a second reception room, also with a fireplace and a dining room, off the hall.
Upstairs are the three bedrooms and bathroom and outside is a west facing enclosed rear garden with a decked area and lawn.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 4 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 5 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 8 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 9 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 10 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957