This Golden Triangle property could be yours for £305,000
- Credit: Archant
It's a dilemma - should you buy period or new? In the Golden Triangle or elsewhere in the city? This one is on Alexandra Road and for sale for between £305,000-£320,000 with Haart.
A hall entrance, mid terrace house which is beautifully presented like this one now commands the price tag as you see above because, according to agent Jo Pennells, people just love original features in a property, such as fireplaces, sash windows, but also the Golden Triangle location remains one of the most sought after areas to live in the city.
It consistently tops polls for being a desirable location because of its close community, 'village' feel; it doesn't feel like a suburb people who live there will say but has its own core of interesting shops along Unthank Road including great pubs – just look at how successful the Georgian Townhouse has been since its refurbishment, for example.
There are a host of great places to eat and drink dotted around nearby streets as well as good schools and the area is in a good position for getting to the university, hospital and the city centre.
Interestingly according to Zoopla, Alexandra Road has 112 houses and flats on it with an average current value of £194,008 and states houses on this road have actually increased in price by 20pc over the past five years.
You may also want to watch:
This particular property is mid range in size on this road and boasts a spacious kitchen/diner as well as a lounge with a Victorian fireplace, a second reception room, also with a fireplace and a dining room, off the hall.
Upstairs are the three bedrooms and bathroom and outside is a west facing enclosed rear garden with a decked area and lawn.
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 8 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 9 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 10 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals