Nine-bed home with 'superhost' status goes up for sale for £1.25m
- Credit: Minors & Brady
A unique opportunity to run your own established Airbnb has come up for sale in Norwich for £1.25m.
The nine-bed property off Adelaide Street, near the Golden Triangle, offers a potential yearly income of £150,000 and has gained 'Superhost' status, offering accommodation for up to 24 guests.
According to Airbnb, to become a 'Superhost', property hosts have to have a 4.8 or higher average rating, based on reviews from guests in the past year; have completed at least 10 stays in the past 12 months and reached a less than 1pc cancellation rate. Owners also must respond to 90pc of messages within 24 hours.
The property is offered for sale with such a reputation and according to a spokesperson for Minors & Brady, it is an ideal "turn key investment."
It dates back to the 1600s and is divided into two sections, the stables and the main house.
Both offer a mix of the modern and characterful, with well-equipped kitchens, cinema-style projectors and exposed beams. A full inventory, including beds, linen and TVs, is also included.
In the main house, accommodation includes an entrance hall, games room and family room, complete with a well-fitted kitchen and a separate utility space.
- 1 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 2 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 3 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 4 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 5 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 6 Street food restaurant launches unlimited wings night
- 7 Fine dining Indian restaurant named best in region at awards
- 8 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 9 Primary school left without governors after mass walkout
- 10 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
To the rear there is a shower room, bedroom and another reception room and, upstairs, five bedrooms and two bathrooms are located off a central landing.
The separate stables can sleep up to 12 guests over four bedrooms and offers a good-sized lounge, kitchen and bathroom. One of the bedrooms also has an en suite.
Outside there is a well-kept garden to the front, with a low-rise brick wall. Access to the stables is from the side and to the rear there is a good-sized courtyard which offers several parking spaces. There is also a decking area.
For more information, contact Minors & Brady.
Adelaide Street, Norwich
Guide price: £1,250,000
Minors & Brady, 01603 950140