See inside this Norwich townhouse for sale for more than half a million
- Credit: Pymm & Co
A modern townhouse close to Norwich city centre has come up for sale for more than half a million pounds.
The three-bedroom townhouse on St Miles Alley, near the historic area of Colegate, was originally built by Hopkins Homes. The owner has since redesigned and reconfigured the property, creating luxury open-plan living spaces, and it is now for sale with Pymm & Co at a guide price of £525,000.
Its ground-floor accommodation is centred on an open-plan family space, which includes a good-sized living area fitted with underfloor heating.
The kitchen is handmade from hard wood and boasts a good-sized central island as well as built-in white goods and an electric double oven.
The master bedroom is located on the first floor and has a Juliet balcony overlooking the nearby church as well as a substantial en suite bathroom featuring a freestanding bath and separate walk-in shower.
You may also want to watch:
The bathroom can be accessed from both the bedroom and dressing room, although it could also be converted into a fourth bedroom or even a study if required.
On the second floor there are two further double bedrooms, each with en suites.
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 3 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 4 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 5 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 6 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 7 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 8 What are your memories of Castle Quarter?
- 9 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 10 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
Outside, there is a courtyard-style garden with seating area at the rear and a single off-road parking space, which is unusual for a property so close to the city centre.
Amenities, including shops and leisure facilities, are nearby, as well as good transport links, leafy river walks and a range of cafes and restaurants.
Contact Pymm & Co for further details.
St Miles Alley, Norwich
Guide price: £525,000
Pymm & Co, 01603 305805, www.pymmand.co.uk
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.