'Rare' apartment in converted parish hall in Norwich is for sale
- Credit: Pymm & Co
A one-bedroom apartment situated in a historic area of Norwich has come up for sale - and at a guide price of £190,000, selling agents Pymm & Co say it's perfect for first-time buyers.
The property is situated in St Matthew's Place, a unique development of 14 one and two-bedroom apartments near the River Wensum in Norwich.
The building was originally a parish hall, constructed in 1891, but has been sympathetically converted to retain many of its Victorian-era design features, including detailed stonework and stained glass.
It's also just a stone's throw from some of the city's most historic beauty spots, including Norwich Cathedral, and is within walking distance of the railway station.
The apartment, which the selling agents describe as a "really rare opportunity", includes an entrance hall, shower room and bedroom, featuring an original brick archway, as well as an open-plan living area with a fitted kitchen and built-in appliances.
You may also want to watch:
Outside there is a secure allocated parking space and a bike shed.
For more information, contact Pymm & Co.
- 1 Teenager jailed for sexual offences in Norwich
- 2 Award-winning Norfolk school appoints new headteacher
- 3 Road closure warning for £940,000 traffic shake-up in Norwich
- 4 All the major 2021 Norwich events scheduled to go ahead
- 5 'Size doesn't matter': Three pals get go-ahead for city micropub
- 6 Norwich City fan recovering after 52-day Covid hospital battle
- 7 No recent virus cases in more than a quarter of Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Owner of Norwich crazy golf course retires leaving 'wonderful legacy'
- 9 Emma Thompson and Daryl McCormack arrive in Norwich for filming
- 10 A small gesture that shows why Norwich City are a class apart
St Matthew's Place, Norwich
Guide price: £190,000
Pymm & Co, 01603 950021, www.pymmand.co.uk