See inside four-bed new-build for sale in Sprowston development
- Credit: Taylor Wimpey
Located in a new development just outside of the city, this four-bedroom house is on the market for £525,000.
The Whetherdale is a detached new-build in Broadgate Park, a development in Sprowston where 99pc of the homes have been sold.
The house is entered via the front hall, which has a small bathroom.
To the left is the sitting room with huge floor-to-ceiling windows and French doors to the garden, which fill the room with natural light.
Straight on from the hall is the large kitchen with a breakfast bar, dining area, and more French doors to the garden.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms, a family bathroom and a mezzanine which could be used as a study.
One of the bedrooms has an en suite and a dressing area.
- 1 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 2 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 3 WATCH: Taxi driver throws punch as narrow street causes aggro
- 4 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 5 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 6 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 7 Staff 'distraught' after sought-after nursery closes
- 8 City garden centre launches street food nights with popular vendors
- 9 Cabbies could protest over lost £400 a month
- 10 'Disgusting!' Woman's fury over Simply Red toilets and access
On the second floor there are two further bedrooms, the larger is a suite with a dressing room area, an en suite, and a balcony.
There are gardens to the front and rear of the property and two parking spaces as well as a garage.
The property is located between Blue Boar Lane and Atlantic Avenue, about four miles from the centre of Norwich.
Atlantic Avenue, Sprowston
Guide price: £525,000
Taylor Wimpey, 01603 513295, www.taylorwimpey.co.uk