Riverside three-bed home overlooking Cow Tower on market for £425k
- Credit: Sefftons
A bespoke three-bedroom home that overlooks some of Norwich's most famous landmarks is on the market for £425,000.
The period property in Bishop Bridge Road has views of the River Wensum, Cow Tower and Norwich Cathedral.
It has been reworked and updated with high-quality finishes throughout and feature fireplaces in two rooms.
The ground floor has the living room, the dining room with French doors to the garden, the kitchen and the conservatory.
The first floor contains two large double bedrooms and the family bathroom with a free-standing bath.
The second floor is where you will find the large master bedroom with full-height picture windows overlooking the river and a fully glass en suite with a shower.
The garden has an elevated river frontage and an area for private al fresco dining.
- 1 Bid for 4,000 homes could turn village near NDR into 'town'
- 2 Miss Wiggy, the 26-stone pig who lived in NR3, dies aged 13
- 3 Plea to find next-of-kin after death of 48-year-old Norwich man
- 4 Man in his 60s charged in connection with city murder
- 5 Revealed: Where Japanese knotweed has been spotted in Norfolk
- 6 Norwich Lanes Summer Fayre returns with stalls, live music and 'great food'
- 7 'Frustrated' father fined for accidentally overstaying in city car park
- 8 Wall-to-wall fun: Former shop transformed into climbing centre
- 9 Woman loses 11 stone after gastric band nightmare
- 10 Car ploughs into side of city house
Bishop Bridge Road, Norwich
Guide Price: £425,000
Sefftons, 01603 358222, www.sefftons.co.uk