Award-winning riverside Norwich home up for sale for £775,000
- Credit: Sowerbys
One of the first new homes to be built in Norwich's Quayside is for sale for £775,000.
Number 12, Quayside, on the banks of the River Wensum, boasts views of the cathedral.
It was one of the first built by Hopkins Homes in 2008 and won an award for its design.
It features in a row of riverside properties that are often photographed to depict the picturesque nature of Norwich.
The accommodation is set over four floors. On the ground floor is an entrance hall, cloakroom and study/bedroom. But the living room is on the first floor, maximising the view.
Also on the first floor is a bedroom, again with impressive river views, an en suite and a separate family bathroom. The top floor has two further bedrooms.
Outside is a garage.
- 1 City pub 'full of life again' after busy opening weekend
- 2 Quaint 'tucked away' house is for sale for the first time in almost 30 years
- 3 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 4 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 5 Mystery over how grotty sofa ended up on garage roof
- 6 Hidden city garden opening with live music and plant sale
- 7 See inside this £1.15m Bridgerton-style city centre period property
- 8 Glimpses of Norwich week 25: a picture a day from a week in our fine city
- 9 Norfolk cheese restaurant is launching bottomless brunch this summer
- 10 Can you spot yourself in these photos of Norwich Lanes Summer Fayre 2022?
The agents state: "This is a rare opportunity to acquire this iconic home set on the banks of the River Wensum with fabulous views combined with a great location within easy access to the city centre."