Chance to own piece of Norwich clubland as bar building up for auction
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Part of Norwich's clubland will go under the hammer next month.
A commercial property which is home to a popular cocktail bar will go to auction with a guide price of £180,000 - £200,000.
The business is unaffected in the sale and has a tenancy agreement for 12 years, agreed in August 2021.
This substantial building is divided over four floors starting with a large cellar and a bar/dance floor on the ground floor.
A further bar, private functions room and toilets can be found on the first floor and the second floor has four reception rooms that are currently being used as storage space.
The property is currently leased to bar Cans 'N' Cocktails which produces £28,000 per annum.
It is on sale as freehold and also has a small outdoor space.
- 1 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 2 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 3 City garden centre launches street food nights with popular vendors
- 4 Dodgy door halts city man's house move by MONTHS
- 5 REVEALED: New leisure venue replacing Riverside Chinese
- 6 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 7 WATCH: Taxi driver throws punch as narrow street causes aggro
- 8 New courts, please! Tennis controversy continues in Norwich
- 9 Holidaymakers' fury after two-day flight delay
- 10 Huge chalet bungalow for sale near Norwich offers 'oasis' for £700k
Cans 'N' Cocktails opened in July 2021 and offers cocktails at affordable prices and serves beers and lagers from cans.
It will go under the hammer on June 15.
Prince of Wales Road, Norwich
Guide Price: £180,000 - £200,000 (plus fees)
Auction House East Anglia, 01603 505 100, www.auctionhouse.co.uk/eastanglia