Prime 15 bed city centre guest house for sale
- Credit: Christie & Co
A 15-bed city centre guest house, which used to be three large town houses, is up for sale for just shy of £1million.
The Marlborough Guest House, located on Stracey Road next to Norwich rail station has recently been refurbished and has come up for sale with Christie & Co.
The guest house has been in the Harvey family for over 40 years now, with current owners Robert and Maxine Harvey taking over in 2011.
The guest house has 15 letting rooms, the majority of which have en suite bathrooms.
There is an upgraded, self-contained three-bedroom property that features a large kitchen/lounge/diner, a separate lounge, utility room, pantry and office.
You may also want to watch:
The current owners Robert and Maxine Harvey said: “We will be sorry to leave the Marlborough, having owned the property as a family for so many years and after all of the time, effort and investment we’ve put in.
"However, our other interests are taking too much of our time and now is the right period in our lives to sell.”
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 6 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 7 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 10 Two men charged with aggravated burglary at used car lot